DO YOU OFFER ADULT SIZES?
Absolutely! Adult sizes for both men and women come in the following sizes:
- Men’s Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14.
- Women’s Sizes: 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11.
I WEAR A WOMEN’S SIZE 8. CAN I FIT INTO THE KID’S SIZES?
Yes! The Big Kid Size 6 correlates to a Women Size 8. The Big Kid Size 5 correlated to a Women Size 7. And the Big Kid Size 4 correlates to a Women Size 6.
WHAT SIZE ARE YOUR KID STYLES?
Our Kid Sizes are as follows:
- Size 10 Toddler (some styles)
- Size 11 Little Kid
- Size 12 Little Kid
- Size 13 Little Kid
- Size 1 Little Kid
- Size 2 Little Kid
- Size 3 Little Kid
- Size 4 Big Kid
- Size 5 Big Kid
- Size 6 Big Kid
DO YOU OFFER TODDLER SIZES?
For sure! Toddler sizes are as follows:
- Size 5 Toddler
- Size 6 Toddler
- Size 7 Toddler
- Size 8 Toddler
- Size 9 Toddler
- Size 10 Toddler
DO YOUR SHOES ACCOMMODATE ANKLE FOOT ORTHOSIS (AFOS)?
- Customers who use AFOs have had a lot of success with our shoes, but unfortunately it is not a total guarantee. Folks with larger braces or who already have wider feet may not be able to use some of our current shoes because the shoes simply are unable to create enough volume inside to accommodate.
- Despite popular belief, it is important to remember that many of our current shoes were not built specifically for AFO use. They were built under the banner of universal design, providing an alternative way to access entry into shoes, which is easier for everyone. The design inspiration came after company co-founder Billy Price broke his neck from a three-story fall and could no longer put his shoes on independently. There was nothing on the market that satisfied his needs, so he teamed with fellow co-founder Darin Donaldson and they decided to do something about it. The goal was to combine fashion with function—dissolve the line between adaptive and non-adaptive—and create mainstream shoes for the masses, yet still preserve the functionality for those that need it, like Billy. It turns out that the functionality that Billy was looking for also appeals to users of AFOs. And given the overwhelming response from the AFO community, BILLY Footwear continues to actively work toward making their shoes more AFO friendly.
- We have wider shoes in women’s, men’s, kid’s and toddler silhouettes. The wider shoes for toddlers and kids were designed with braces specifically in mind, yet still incorporate universal design for mass market appeal. The shoes are wider, a bit deeper, and have an internal lining that is more tear resistant, per customer input.
ARE YOUR SHOES MACHINE WASHABLE?
- If you are to wash your shoes, we recommend spot washing by hand. We do not recommend putting your shoes in a washing machine.
HOW DO I MEASURE MY FEET TO DETERMINE MY SIZE?
- For our sizing charts, click here to go there direct.
- The following video shows one method of measuring your feet, in addition to reading our sizing chart: